Saturday, January 12, 2013

Solar Panel Machine Take 2!

Hello.

Last post I showed you my Automatic Solar Panel Machine, where the different components were mainly driven by redpower. Well, it turns out, that failed. I could explain in detail what went wrong, but all you need to know is that no solar panels were made in the end.

So here I have completely rebuilt the machine by using mainly buildcraft components. I had it running for about twenty minutes, and it made six solar panels while I was away from keyboard. So it works perfectly! The only minor failure that can happen, is if there is too much raw materials coming in and it overflows, but that is not going to happen any time soon. And if it does, it doesn't really matter.

Finally, here are some pictures.

 This is the first room where the raw materials come in, gets melted and distributed to the next room.


 This is the second room where the main components which is put together from several parts gets put together.


 Here is a part of the second room. This is where the copper and tin gets macerated to make better use of the ore.


This is the final assembly room. The finished solar panels gets pumped to the chest at the bottom.


And here is the house from outside after the building of the new machine.
I am quite happy with the look of my house and the new machine. As you can see, I love the look of marble texture in this texturepack, but I will try to make new buildings with some different blocks.




Speaking (typing) of new buildings. This is the place I have planned to build my sorting machine. I have already made a small pathway to the main house trough the forrest to allow for some easy access, especially at night.

Other blog stuff.
I do know that I don't got new blog posts every week. Real life have been taking up a lot of time recently, especially the attempt at getting a job. And I have been lucky! I'm starting at a new job in about a week. New blog posts will come whenever I got time for them and I feel like doing one.

Any comments is appreciated.

As always,
Play games and have fun!

myZx


2 comments:

  1. Here's how to cut your electric bill by 75%:

    Want to know how to easily produce all of the renewable energy you could ever want right at home?

    And you’ll be able to make your home totally immune from power outages, blackouts, and energy grid failures
    so even if everyone else in your area (or even the whole country) loses power you won’t.

    INSTRUCTIONS: DIY HOME ENERGY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information.
    portable solar panels

    ReplyDelete