Monday, November 12, 2012

StarCraft 2 and the beginning of a new city by my friend

Hey there!
I have not been building that much in Minecraft latley as I have been watching alot of StarCraft 2 streams, and attempted to play some myself. This weekend the Lone Star Clash 2 is still going on as of this post in Austin Texas, and last weekend the MLG fall turnament was held in Dallas Texas. The MLG final was a very interresting one between Leenock and Life, where Life took an unexpected win from the two times MLG champion Leenock.

So instead of showing you something I built, this time I'll show you the start of the new city my friend is building. The work he has done so far is a few buildings at the docks/harbour.
Now, let's chack out his work!

Overview.
Lighthouse on the left, and the main harbour in the center. The tavern is on the bottom of this picture.

Close-up of the three main buildings at the harbour. To the left is the shop for fishing equipment. In the middle is the inn. And to the right is the warehouse to store the materials from the ships.

Here is the fishing equipment shop, with the interior below.

 Here is the inn. The shape of the building makes it have lots of space and room for stuff.
 And some shots from the inside.
The lower floor.
 The upper floor, with bedrooms. One main bedroom and several smaller ones.

 This is from inside the tavern.
 This last building is the house of the major. I have no photos from the inside here.

 That's it for this time. I will soon go back to make more amazing creations in MineCraft.
I will also try out a few new texturepacks to make things look a bit more interesting again.
Until then.
Play games and have fun!

myZx





No comments:

Post a Comment