Thursday, November 22, 2012

DreamHack Winter 2012!

Hi again!
More non MineCraft related stuff in this post.

Started today, November 22nd and going on til November 25th, the DreamHack has began in Jönköping, Sweden. DreamHack is "the world's largest digital festival", as they write on their Homepage. They are hosting alot of tournaments in alot of different games;

  • StarCraft 2, the Eizo open tournament
  • CounterStrike:GO, Logitech CS:GO Championship
  • League of Legends, DreamHack League of Legends Championship
  • Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition, Energizer Fighting Championship
  • Dota 2, Corsair Vengance Cup
  • Heroes of Newerth, DreamHoN Winter Championship
  • Battlefield 3, AMD Sapphire Battlefield 3 DHW 12 Masters
  • Quake Live, Kingston HyperX Quake Live Tournament
Out of these I will obviously watch the StarCraft 2 streams, as they interrest me the most.

Links to the streams is Twitch.tv/DreamHack. You should also check out the homepage of DreamHack here .

If you are wanting more MineCraft posts from me, I will be making them eventually, but I have not been building that much lateley. Al though I have a few projects in the game, they have been delayed because I have been playing very much StarCraft 2 and Diablo 3 latley, sorry for that.

As always, play games and have FUN!

myZx

No comments:

Post a Comment